TTORA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helping my son sell an Old Man Emu lift for a Second Generation Tacoma. This came off a 2007 Tacoma 4x4, but should fit years 2005 - 2015 4x4 and PreRunner models. (Will not fit 5-lug 2wd models) Reason for selling is my son upgraded front & rear and no longer needs this set-up.

Asking $150 or best offer. The kit is used but it is a fully fictional, quality name-brand lift kit from a reputable company (Old Man Emu - Australia) who's suspension kits are sold & proven all over the world. This is not some cheap no-name knock-off eBay kit.

Local San Diego sale only. WE WILL NOT SHIP. We are located in the Rancho Del Rey part of east Chula Vista.

According to the truck’s prior owner, the front shocks/springs provide a 2.5-inch lift. The prior owner painted the front shocks silver and painted the coil springs dark blue to match the truck. You can see “OLD MAN EMU” stamped into the shocks. They are the “OME 90000” sport shocks, which are firmer than stock and I believe this set-up was designed with the intent of running a heavy-duty bumper and/or winch.

The rear lift consists of Old Man Emu "Nitro Charger Sport" rear shocks and 2-inch blocks that mount under your stock leaf-springs. The rear shocks are longer than stock to compensate for the 2-inch block, and they still have the original yellow paint on them.

You'll need to buy a set of U-Bolts that are 2-inches longer than stock to compensate for the 2-inch lift blocks. Other than that, the kit is complete.

We also have the stock rear leaf springs and the front sway-bar. They will be included free to whoever buys the shocks if they want them.

For pics, please see local Craigslist add at: Tacoma Lift Kit - Old Man Emu (2.5-inch) - auto parts - by owner -...

Thanks for looking! And Happy Holidays!

-Steve G-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts