TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a tacoma 8.4" non TRD rear axle for the ARB locker I have. I am in petaluma and would prefer local but if your price is right I wouldn't mind paying for shipping

·
Registered
741 Posts
so you have the locker or the entire 3rd memeber?.... how much you willing to pay, i have a non trd rear end, and i am looking to upgrade to a tundra axle because i have a long travel kit up front...

its out of a 2000... with 3.91 gears, i would like to keep the third, but not necessary if the price is right, i can drop it off as well...

Austin

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
toytechproject said:
Im looking for a tacoma 8.4" non TRD rear axle for the ARB locker I have. I am in petaluma and would prefer local but if your price is right I wouldn't mind paying for shipping
I got a 3rd member all packaged up in a bucket ready to leave! Its outta a 99 and has 4.10 gears. I was going to send it back to TAP, or sell it to Austin, but its been to long. Lemme know if ya want it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
CWest said:
I got a 3rd member all packaged up in a bucket ready to leave! Its outta a 99 and has 4.10 gears. I was going to send it back to TAP, or sell it to Austin, but its been to long. Lemme know if ya want it.
how come your not on AIM?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
TacomaNova said:
how come your not on AIM?
me jac rinnie and joel are chillin in jacs room, i'm gettin on in a sec sucka :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only have the locker so I would need the third member too. How much would you want for it? I don't want to spend too much

·
Registered
741 Posts
well, i called TAP in Sacramento, and they want 350 for a tundra axle housing, and they want 350 for the thirdmember...

make an offer?

Austin

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I was hoping to pay something like $200

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
i'll do the swap Chanez, lemme know when ya wanna do it, or when we will both be home at the same time

·
Registered
741 Posts
CWest said:
i'll do the swap Chanez, lemme know when ya wanna do it, or when we will both be home at the same time

not in stone yet, i need to get some money for fiberglass, i thought i was going to get some from this guy but not enough..

Austin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts