TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a safari style rack for the tacoma, I have been looking all over and cannot find anything other than a utility rack... someone must make something for the tacoma thats look sporty... with a rack on top or recessed within a frame thats mirrors the shape of a flush mount (roof high) camper top ? anyone have a custom rack pics ? thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tbrown said:
Can you find a picture of what you want so we have a clear understanding of what you're looking for?
(this is not my truck) and I am know astist, something like this with rounded corners that molds into the lines of the truck, made with round tubing not square.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
do a google on trac rack or t-rack there is this thing that is pricey but clamps right to the bed no bolts. there is a big version and a small one. also yakima has a thing now I'm not sure what its called but it fits over the bed and look exactly like what you drew

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Daystar's little offshoot caller FourReal Steel makes a sport utility rack for tacos. i saw it at last years truck fest and had the same idea. it bolts to the bed and has a safari rack mounted at roof height. it comes with hilift mounts on the rails, an antenna mound and light mounts. i dont know the price but you may find it on their web site. the other option im toying with is to have demello make a custom dual bed bar to the height i want and put a conferr or similar on top of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts