TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the passenger side, bucket-seat recline lever/assembly from any 96-04 Tacoma. I need the whole hinging assembly, but it is a pretty small piece. It should be functional, and have 84g stamped on it. If you have a pair of old tattered buckets lying around, I'll pay cash for that part, if you will take the time to pull it. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumper bump.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I smoke to bumps in the morning, I smoke two bumps at night...

·
Registered
447 Posts
I MIGHT have what you're looking for. I put some '03 tacoma seats in my 3rd gen truck awhile ago and used my existing seat sliders/brackets/etc on the passenger side so I took off the taco ones. I just took a bunch of scrap to the recycler last week but I don't think they were in there. I'll take a look and let you know so don't get your hopes up just yet...

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, no hopes, but it would save me a ton of time. I just moved from LV to Portland, and it's like night and day. There's an auto parts store on every corner, and tons of pull yards in Vegas, but almost nothing in Oregon. Trying to track this down is a pain!! I've toured 3 pull yards, and didn't even see a tacoma.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts