TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Camper shell and rack are sold. If anybody needs the bed liner I will give it away for free but you have to pick it up. If you want it let me know soon because I will be chopping it up and throwing it away in the next couple of weeks (it is for a 6' bed meaning it will not fit a D-cab). I will NOT deliver it anywhere because it is too much of a pain in the ass to load up just to give it away for free.

Located in Alpine, TX

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks...I decided to sell it about a month ago but it took me forever to finally put it up on the board.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I'd like the liner, but too much to ship.. LOL

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good...

I will be making a trip to Houston some time in the summer and I can drop everything off wherever the buyer may need it (would be free shipping since it would be on my way along I-10).

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't have any pics of the shell with the rack on yet...but I should be able to get those this week. I am not ready to sell things separate just yet...right now it is just a package deal only.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok, willing to part now...

Bedliner for 6' bed - $75
Yakima rack - $75
Camper shell - $550

If you want multiple pieces then add them together and that will be the price. Shipping up to the buyer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Too bad you're in TX, I'd take the rack and shell, sign me up if you heading to Phoenix AZ

BUmp

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I could meet you in NM? My fiance' and I want to make a trip there over the summer...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I could get to Las Cruces if you would want to meet there. Let me talk to my fiance' and find out the places that she would like to go.

I actually live about 3 hours east of El paso...guessing about 3.5 hours east of Las Cruces. All in all I am 9 hours from you.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, just spoke to my fiance' and she would like to go to Silver City...so...I could meet you in Deming or even in Silver City.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sorry man I'll have to pass, I came across an XR400 with all riding gear, boots, and ramp for 800 bucks! such a sweet deal I couldn't pass it up. Hope you have fun in Silver, Hit the Gila if you can.

Bump

1 - 20 of 40 Posts