TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to make the red brake light, double as a cargo lamp when you open the door? I have never understood why toyota doesn't do this. Any help would be appr.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Hopefully someone comes out with aftermark cargo lights that are in the red brake light. I don't want to ghetto rig fog lights into the bed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, that's what i was hoping for, not really wanting to install lights in the bed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
In bed lamps

garycoleman said:
Hopefully someone comes out with aftermark cargo lights that are in the red brake light. I don't want to ghetto rig fog lights into the bed
I am using flush mount back up lights made by Peterson. They are about 4" in diameter. Toggle switch inside the fuel door.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
883 Posts
heres what i did
[/IMG]

so far everyone thinks its ugly, but it does the job, i will put some real lights up later on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
arrowpilot said:
I am using flush mount back up lights made by Peterson. They are about 4" in diameter. Toggle switch inside the fuel door.
that's what I don't want. I want a traditional cargo light integrated with the 3rd brake light that turns on when the door is open.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,093 Posts
garycoleman said:
that's what I don't want. I want a traditional cargo light integrated with the 3rd brake light that turns on when the door is open.
How do you plan on wiring it? Gonna tap into the dome light? Hit the boneyard/ebay for a Tundra light like Valkyrie suggested...
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top