TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s up everyone... live out in Hawaii. Shipping is kinda shot so I ended up buying a pieces 6” fabtech lift. Diff drop used, grinded down ospho’d painted, along with a couple other parts. Pretty much everything else for the front is new. Downside, nothing for the rear. Ubolts, blocks, add a leafs, or shocks. I have a 2013 4.0 4x4 Tacoma. Extra cab. Can anyone tell me what I’ll need for the rear? Ubolts and blocks for sure (size?). NAPA needs the length which I’m assuming 10” will do since it can be cut down. What they need is width inside to inside. And size of blocks. Will I also need an add a leaf? Thanks everyone 🙏

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,432 Posts
You are asking too many questions at one. You need to decide first what to do with the rear, then you can source the parts. AAL will only get you so much lift, so you'll either need a combination of AAL and block, tall block (cheap but not the preferred option), or new springs. Once you figure that out, then you can look into the u-bolts. I can't help with length, but the axle would be 3". You'll need longer shocks regardless of which lift combination you select.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey what’s up everyone... live out in Hawaii. Shipping is kinda shot so I ended up buying a pieces 6” fabtech lift. Diff drop used, grinded down ospho’d painted, along with a couple other parts. Pretty much everything else for the front is new. Downside, nothing for the rear. Ubolts, blocks, add a leafs, or shocks. I have a 2013 4.0 4x4 Tacoma. Extra cab. Can anyone tell me what I’ll need for the rear? Ubolts and blocks for sure (size?). NAPA needs the length which I’m assuming 10” will do since it can be cut down. What they need is width inside to inside. And size of blocks. Will I also need an add a leaf? Thanks everyone 🙏
You on Oahu? I have rear blocks leftover from my 5" tuff country lift that you can have for free(I have custom springs). But mine is a '01 and IDK if they'll work for your '13. msg me if your research says they'll work for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You on Oahu? I have rear blocks leftover from my 5" tuff country lift that you can have for free(I have custom springs). But mine is a '01 and IDK if they'll work for your '13. msg me if your research says they'll work for you.
Thanks man but I’m on Kauai, and got it figured out 🤙🤙

1 - 4 of 4 Posts