·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Mall Security said:
http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/acornlug.jpg

the tacomas had a acorn style lug correct??? im going to order a set through toyota since i can get them for free if they are the acorn style.. please let me know asap...thanks in advance
Kinda like that, but the newer Tacoma lug nuts have a 1/2" or so shank on them that runs through the wheel.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well thats what jegs had called the acorn style but i guess there wrong..im pretty sure thats the style i have but i dont really want to go out in -20 degree weather to check

·
Registered
646 Posts
Those are the lugnuts for the steel wheels. The alloy wheels have the shank like the other people said. I have been missing one lugnut for a while now because I havent been able to find them, I know I can order from the dealer but Im not too worried.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mall Security said:
i got a 97
edit i posted this in the wrong forum can some1 move it into the early tacoma section
noob! :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ThePinkTaco said:
Those are the lugnuts for the steel wheels. The alloy wheels have the shank like the other people said. I have been missing one lugnut for a while now because I havent been able to find them, I know I can order from the dealer but Im not too worried.
hey i can get u a good deal on one.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
the steel wheel equipped truck had a standard acorn seat lug not, if you have stock alloy wheels, they used a mag type seat lug nut...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
Mall Security
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing