TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Georgetown and looking for a good Tacoma mechanic. I have a 3-inch body lift and have vibration problems. Is there someone in the Austin/C. Texas area that you trust?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I usually take anything i can not wrench myself to Lambs Tires and Automotive...a little pricey but they're great guys and always do the job right the first time.

Chad

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Re-torque all of your body mount bolts. where is the vibration coming from? Front or rear? Tires could be out of balance, alignment could be off. Give us some more details and maybe we can throw some ideas your way.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I had a vibration between 50-65 mph and only when torque was being applied to the driveline (would go away instantly if I let off the gas). Turned out to be a u-joint on my DS.

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
King Rider said:
I live in Georgetown and looking for a good Tacoma mechanic. I have a 3-inch body lift and have vibration problems. Is there someone in the Austin/C. Texas area that you trust?

Thanks in advance.
Be glad to help with the diag. If the drive to "H" don't shake it apart.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Joe you're a good guy. I owe you and shannon a cerveza next time we meet (and you show up LOL) :)

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
=ACID RAIN= said:
Joe you're a good guy. I owe you and shannon a cerveza next time we meet (and you show up LOL) :)
Thanks for the props.
anytime I can help.

I hope to have a line on my own shop soon...
THEN I can host the next central meet in the south area/Leauge City

1 - 7 of 7 Posts