TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
I don't think your truck likes you very much.
No kidding, I dont even own a tacoma yet, and i know u really need to practice ur driving.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
I don't think your truck likes you very much.

haha

first off, you were bouncing it off the rev limiter which isnt good.

second that is called trying to mud, you have street tires which isnt going to cut it. get some mud terrains and try again.

third that is mudding, not mud bogging
mud bogging would be much deeper than what you were going through.

and finally, mud sucks, try the rocks, you will like it much better

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
First off you either suck with a stick or you need to take it out of 4 low. Then practice your technique, brute force dosn't always work.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
Mud boggin is for little kids. Just pin it in lean back...

Oh yeah... UBER COOL 4X4 TECH NOOB!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,421 Posts
Moving this to the Lets Talk about Wheeling section. I should move it to the newbie section since this is just gonna turn into a big flame war given those lame videos. :banghead:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I don't care to fight with some of you. Its obvious some of you guys are just wanting to flame someone. Some of you guys are a bunch of kids who need to grow up.

I already have some mud terrain tires, 31". There is no rocks anywhere in my area. Mud bogging, mudding, who cares what you call it. More arguing.

Yeah I was bouncing off the rev limiter, probably should have stuck it in 4 high rather than 4 low.

and I don't take 4 wheeling so serious. I just have fun. some of you guys need to get a life given your crazy post count.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts