TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4x Innovations now has Tacoma Rear Hitch bumpers that are rated as a class 3 hitch! Our engineering team spent 4 months designing, analyzing, and performing destructive testing on this awesome new design! This new rear bumper features the same great 1/2" high grade steel mounting plates that have built in recovery shackle mounting points as all of our other bumpers. We then added a 2" receiver tube and all of the required supports to create the strongest hitch available for your Tacoma. Also new is the full width top tube allowing the entire length of the bumper to act as a step for getting to things in the bed with out dropping the tailgate.

The integrated 2" receiver hitch has been engineered and tested to well exceed the SAE standards for a class 3 receiver hitch. To prove the ultimate strength of this beautiful piece of work additional testing was performed. After taking this bumper to 26500 lbs of pull force with a simultaneously applied 10000 lb tongue load there was less than 1 degree of deflection!

Order your new hitch and bumper all in one great item today for just $450. See the 4x Innovations website here for more information.

Here's some photos:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice! :clap:

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Too bad I already have a rear bumper! I like this one! ...and I think I paid about $450 for mine USED!!!

Very cool! :kewl:

·
Registered
464 Posts
I know it all depends on where you live and what not but do you have any rough ideas on the shipping costs? Are we talking $50, $100, $200?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can't wait for mine to get here :)
I got it all welded up Sat., Shipping today! :D

I know it all depends on where you live and what not but do you have any rough ideas on the shipping costs? Are we talking $50, $100, $200?
Should be $85-145 depending where you live. If you are looking at any other products we can usually do freight quite reasonably which could put you into the range of not having to pay extra shipping on the other items as well. ;)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hmm, this thing provides far more protection than my home made bumper. And my birthday is coming up, I'll have to talk to the wife...:D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
That's similar to how I reinforced my All-Pro bumper.

Can't tell from the pics... but would guess in looking at things...
there wouldn't be room for the spare tire under there ?

Nice work, looks stout. :kewl:

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Please build one for the 2nd Gen Tacos! This is exactly what I've been looking for and it would go great with the sliders I bought from you!
What do you mean 2nd Gen?

1998 - 2004 is typically considered 2nd Generation Tacoma. ;)
If you mean 2005+, that's usually referred to as 3rd or 4th Gen, depending on who you ask.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
26 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing