TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's just a lot easier for us vendors if you are more specific from the start. I get emails all the time, "can I get a quote for 3rd gen sliders." That leaves me with not much to go by.

Anyway, All I need is an 05 plus truck and I'd love to build bumpers for them.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Could a swing out tire carrier be incorporated into this?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Planning on ordering this bumper soon, If you have built one with a tire carrier could you post any pictures? I would be very interested to see that.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Really like this bumper! I'm torn between the high clearance bumper set up and bumpers like this, I wish I had $450 right now! Great looking bumper:kewl:

·
Registered
44 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Planning on ordering this bumper soon, If you have built one with a tire carrier could you post any pictures? I would be very interested to see that.
I have not built one with a built in tire carrier on the hitch bumper. I used to do the tail gate replacement carrier that mounted to the bumper but I no longer do those either.

Would these fit a 97 4runner don't think it will but just throughing it out there
Not to my knowledge. I highly doubt it as IIRC the 4 Runner sheet metal hangs down below the frame quite a bit more than the Tacoma. I don't have a 4 Runner that new here, and when I have I haven't been focused on the rear bumper at all.

Really like this bumper! I'm torn between the high clearance bumper set up and bumpers like this, I wish I had $450 right now! Great looking bumper:kewl:
When you are ready let me know and I'll get you set up.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hey Adam, any idea how much shipping is to so cal? I want one!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Send me your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote. You can PM, email, or call.

I have one of these here that went with us to KOH. It got some surface rust on it on the trip out and back. Non of the rust is the point of creating any pitting, but I can't sell it as a production unit. First person to call it's yours for $400!

I also have good production units in stock.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY OTHERS! These bumper have been FULLY TESTED to meet SAE standards for hitch receivers!!

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
26 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing