TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cracked mine due to a rollover and axle wrap with blocks want either a non trd housing or a complete trd axle if u have one let me know what u want im located in SAN JOSE CA. my number is 408-386-6236 Thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
how soon do you need it by? i have one under my truck and i want to switch to a tundra axle, i am in berkeley, so san jose wouldn't be to far away.

i haven't even got the tundra axle yet, i am just wondering. they sell the tundra axle at TAP for 350,

Austin

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Qckslvrpst said:
Cracked mine due to a rollover and axle wrap with blocks want either a non trd housing or a complete trd axle if u have one let me know what u want im located in SAN JOSE CA. my number is 408-386-6236 Thanks
only one I have seen around here for a while is a 900 TRD Axle, sounds like you'll be better off with TacomaNova's axle...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Qckslvrpst said:
now looking for a comlete trd BUMP
you would be way better off going with TacomaNovas axle, putting your own locker in, and be ahead of the game. Good luck on wiring the turd...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey nova

nah man still waiting on the insurance check should be here by friday and ill hit u up and pick it up pm me your number oh and is 200 fair?

·
Registered
741 Posts
how soon do you need it, i will probably have it ready by the second week in april.

Austin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts