TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to sell this rear box lid from my Tacoma.. I was thinking around 250 bucks for it. Anybody intrested please e-mail me at [email protected]

I ALSO HAVE THE FRONT TOYOTA FACTORY SKID PLATE.. THAT SILVER ONE UNDER THE FRONT BUMPER FOR SALE TOO. I'M ASKING 95.00 FOR THAT

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wow, someone else from the UP!!! YAY! Do you know if that lid will fit a 95.5 Std Cab Taco? Also, what shop do you use up here?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
nope it wont

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No the lid wont work on a standard cab.. mine is the four door taco.. This shop I have my truck in is my friends. lives close to me. We race trucks at crandon wi and bark river, mi tracks. Anyway.. any good trails up in Iron Mountain??? I sure would like to find some more trails. sure would like to go trail riding soon.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't do any wheeling down here in Iron Mountain. I've only been here a year and I know basically no one. I love the trails up in Marquette though. Some of them are rather tame, but lots of fun for someone with a stock Taco. And the view from the top of the trail (Marquette Mountain area) is really nice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it should cost around 20 dollars to ship the skid plate regular UPS. any more i'll take of it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
man i really like that skid plate its nicer than the black one but im going to have to pass i just cant afford it, i had something come up i have to take of ill check to see if you sold it a little later sorry man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts