TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a freind of mine was telling me that there is a tacoma specific salvage yard near long beach.is this true, and is there anyother good places to find 4x4 tacoma parts?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
taco graveyard sounds like heaven

·
Registered
779 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
Pick n Pull

Local junk yards

eBay

TTORA

Google

TAP (but they are a ripoff most of the time)

Another, like TAP, but it's up near Sacramento I think... forgot the name
Ther is a TAP in SAC... it IS a ripoff :mad:

·
Registered
422 Posts
A-GUEST said:
Ther is a TAP in SAC... it IS a ripoff :mad:

TAP did me right..

I wanted to install a TRD rear-end on my non TRD 97 Tacoma, got the whole thing from the third member out to the drum brakes for only $800.00. I thought it was a good deal.

Looked pretty funny stuffing it in the back of my 94 Martix with the seats folded down.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
that would be nice, haven't heard of anything in LB though :(

·
Registered
779 Posts
Bent Wheel said:
TAP did me right..

I wanted to install a TRD rear-end on my non TRD 97 Tacoma, got the whole thing from the third member out to the drum brakes for only $800.00. I thought it was a good deal.

Looked pretty funny stuffing it in the back of my 94 Martix with the seats folded down.
I went there looking for parts for a 62 caddillac and they were asking a rediculous price for the parts... we ended up driving in in a 75 cutlass droptop and out with a tranny from a 64 chevy shoved into it.. (the tranny made the olds look small. ) granted Toyota parts are cheaper but I still wasn't too pleased withTAP.

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
usaf_taco said:
a freind of mine was telling me that there is a tacoma specific salvage yard near long beach.is this true, and is there anyother good places to find 4x4 tacoma parts?
if your ever in washington state there is 2 of Toyota specific ones.

·
Registered
183 Posts
TAP is the biggest rip off ever, and they have some real a$$holes working there. I think the name means Toyota Auto Parts btw.

I'm definately going to have to check out cal mini, I didnt know it was so close to me.

·
Registered
552 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.