TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Folks,

I do not have a truck to sell, however I am wondering if the forum can give me some insight regarding the condition of the following truck, currently for sale on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=160110275296&rd=1,1

I ask this of the forum because a few months ago I saw the same truck posted in the classifieds section of this website.

It is very important that I get a good, reliable, rig and I hope that you all can help. You see, I am leaving this Fall to become an officer in the U.S. Navy. The particular officer program into which I have been accepted is the pilot's program, and the trainging for this program will have me living a semi-nomadic existance moving approximately every 6-12 months for a duration of 2-3 years. This training will be very rigerous and I simply cannot have any "car trouble".

If you perhaps have something negative to say about the truck, and you do not want to upset a fellow member who might be selling this truck, feel free to pm me.

Thanks for all your help. Jason

·
Registered
206 Posts
READ HERE

If you're truly worried, take the truck and have a mechanic inspect it. If the seller won't let you, you don't need to buy that truck.

·
Registered
741 Posts
fabtech dosen't make a 4 inch lift..

Fabtech 4" suspension Lift
Black stonecrushers
BFG 33" all terrains
New Axels with reciept for lifetime warrenty
Pioneer headunit, custom rear speakers

·
Registered
741 Posts
i don't see a drop bracket, so i don't know how you would get 4 inches out of coilovers or spacers? and if you did then the cv angles would be harsh and seems to me that you would lose travel...

correct me if i am wrong..

Austin

·
Registered
207 Posts
arent those the same pictures from months ago from the other owner:rolleyes:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey yeah that's my old truck, I sold it to TypeR... I would have no hesitation to buy it back... Infact, I just listed my Camaro for sale. If for some reason I'm real lucky and sell it very fast, I would even highly consider buying it back.

Good luck

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you're going to be so "nomadic", why don't you get an extended cab or even a double cab to help haul all your stuff around in? Just a thought...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts