TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a bedbar from Michael Bowen AKA Rockdust Fabrication (February rig of the month) and received the item the same week, at my front door. Product is very well made, included light tabs, hi-lift mounting points, cb antenna tab, all hardware, and fits perfect. Great experience, he even sent follow up emails to check on the status and satisfaction. Plus, it cost about half the price of the current big name brands!

I look forward to future orders with the new and upcoming Rockdust Fabrication, and highly recommend others contact Michael before he becomes a big name. Again, thanks for the great product and great experience Michael.

Jas

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nope I sure don't. I have pictures I can send you, but that is about it for now. Hopefully I will have a website within a few months.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Tacoma747 said:
Nope I sure don't. I have pictures I can send you, but that is about it for now. Hopefully I will have a website within a few months.

Thanks
I could help you out with that if you would like. Free of charge. I just re-did the PA site. www.pa-tacomas.com

·
Registered
295 Posts
Toyo4x4, what exactly do you mean? Would this be webspace and all free of charge, or just the designing part of it? Let me know, I might be interested either way, because I don't know the first thing about doing a website.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Well it depends on what you want setup for your site. I have webspace sitting around right now not being used, so we could set you up on that. You would need to buy the domain (not expensive), and I could set you up from there on out. I would like to see more fabricators on the east coast, so it's good to get one that does a lot of Tacoma work up.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michael,

New site looks good, and I like the rear bumper pictures you sent (great price). I'll get some more pictures of my bedbar sent now that the rain has stopped.

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
I also have to vouch for Michael's work. He built my sliders and front bumper. I sent him measurements, told him what I was looking for, drove over and he installed them while I watched. He made me the "hybrid" style sliders which are not easy to build and added an extra brace because I wanted one. The bumper was made for someone else but they backed out of the deal. I didn't like the way it was set up, so he changed it to my liking for FREE. I got great products at an even better price. My truck is the white X-Cab with the flatbed in his photo gallery. I know who I will call when I need fab work done.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thanks guys.

Jimmy, when and where do you go wheeling? I would like to meet up with you sometime to wheel, let me know next time you go somewhere.

KSdblcab, thanks for the compliments! :welder:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts