TTORA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know an admin or how to contact someone over on the TacomaWorld Forum? They blocked my account for "spam" (even though I've literally never posted anything there). They have a super sweet system that says - "If your account has been suspended for spam by mistake please contact us"...and when you click on the link, it says "your account has been banned". I created a new account with my work email, and they haven't responded to any of my inquires, and that brand-new account is also unable to create a thread/post. #JunkShow!

TTORA is awesome, but TacomaWorld has a user that I'm trying to communicate with...

Thanks for any help!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,623 Posts
Your account signup probably got inadvertently flagged as spam. I've seen false positives here as well. Do you have the same user name over there? I can try to reach out to the staff over there and see what can be done. I don't know any of them directly, but I do have an active account over there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your account signup probably got inadvertently flagged as spam. I've seen false positives here as well. Do you have the same user name over there? I can try to reach out to the staff over there and see what can be done. I don't know any of them directly, but I do have an active account over there.
Additional info - My original account, ransomwy is an account that I created a looooong time ago. As I said, I never posted anything. I only used my account to check out other user's repair threads/mods, so I have no idea why an old account that never posts would have gotten blocked for 'spam'.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey SS,
My original account, ransomwy is the account that was blocked for 'spam'...no idea why. Using that account there's literally no way to contact them...even using the links that say 'if this is in error, contact us'.
I created a new account with the user name TacoRVWY. The new account exists, but I never received any confirmation email, and I can't post anything to the forum. I've also reached out via their Instagram account...no response from that either.
I really appreciate the help!

Cheers,
Ransom

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I forgot my password there. I get no response when requesting a new one.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,623 Posts
I've posted on TW with request to fix these accounts. Will report back if they reply.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,623 Posts
I've received a reply on TW, but simply they referred me to one staff member to fix it. Waiting on them for action.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've received a reply on TW, but simply they referred me to one staff member to fix it. Waiting on them for action.
Hey SS,
Thank you for the help, much appreciated. I was finally able to create a new account using my work email. I got a hold of an admin' and asked him about getting my original account back. At first, he seemed helpful, but since has gone radio-silent. If ya hear anything from your contact please LMK.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Pirate doing the same thing to me as well.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Pirate is another forum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts