TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in marietta and ive seen a couple of lifted tacos and i was wonderin if they r members on here. One is right off of Midway road and its a 01-04 brown extended cab w/ about a 3" lift, black wheels, and larger tires......The other one is somebody who works at a bellsouth right next to oregon park; its a 01-04 silver d-cab with a shell, around 6" lift and 33" tires.........Does anybody know who these r??.....Thanks

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
The brown ext cab Ive seen many times and never could figure out who it is... And i havent seen a lifted double cab around. Ive got a black TRD with 32s and tint currently I had an antenna but my bracket broke off. You can look for our prez hes got a burgandy/crimson Tundra with a GATTORA sticker on the back. The driver will have huge fingers you cant miss him. (Gotcha Kyle haha) If you ever saw the "Rocktoy" driving around that was Aucion he used to drive his 85 on 38s everday. Youll also occasionly see a silver ext cab 03 on 32 MTs with an ARB thats Matt.
But where in Marietta are you?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live off of burnt hickory off of due west road.....i drive an 01 black d-cab with a bunch of stickers on the back( no big mods yet, other than a bullbar and exhuast), but im around here all the time

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Ah my buddy mike lives off due west (big white SFA s10 on 44s) You should meet up with us on Barret one of these nights.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no it wasnt me....im just a junior at harrison high....but ill be looking for all of yall

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Haha yeah they do...
And sadly enough im a 5th year senior at Indo... Yeah its gay. I suck at life.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
I wanna go cruising with ya'll, sometime. I haven't done it since I was in Panama City about 75 years ago. I'll bring my Splack Pack CD, too! It pounds!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Haha heck yeah alan! And PC great memories there... from what I remember. Ill be dropping by there in a few months again... And splack pack CD?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Alan11116 said:
I wanna go cruising with ya'll, sometime. I haven't done it since I was in Panama City about 75 years ago. I'll bring my Splack Pack CD, too! It pounds!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Splack Pack!!!!! What about Kilo man, he was the shiznit, but that may have even been after your time as well......White Snake was probably playing at LaVela the last time you were there! LOL

Hijack over...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
tweeder3410 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Splack Pack!!!!! What about Kilo man, he was the shiznit, but that may have even been after your time as well......White Snake was probably playing at LaVela the last time you were there! LOL

Hijack over...
don't for get the original...........2live crew! and yes i still have the cd :D
-daniel

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
Man, I know all about Kilo! We were singing 2 Live Crew songs at work, yesterday, too! I now have a meeting with HR at 9AM. Just teasing. I think everytime I went to LaVela, it was .38 Special.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
La Vela.... Those are some good times. (Yes Ive been there)

·
Registered
29 Posts
good old burnt hickory rd, I used to live up in there. Ha barret will never die. Now im down near windy hill, im so tempted to off road on the Chattahoochee river jogging trails.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Barrett :doh: That brings me back to high school days when I had a supercharged vr6 jetta. A 4x4 is much better for my drivers license :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts