1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Kinda a Long way just to hang out if you arent going to ski/board

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Still planning on being there! I never have skied A-Basin before March...

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Why don't you guys want to ski/board? You live in CO. Get with the program. And shit, I've got another hour to drive than both of you.

·
20,355 Posts
Just never got into it. Rather be wrenching, wheeling or flying.

Since this is a promotion for the mag, do we have anymore info on what is gonna make it different than the other rags out there?

Without pimping it to much that is, since sponsorship is needed for that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just never got into it. Rather be wrenching, wheeling or flying.

Since this is a promotion for the mag, do we have anymore info on what is gonna make it different than the other rags out there?

Without pimping it to much that is, since sponsorship is needed for that.
The best part is you will not be able to use it as a "rag". Subscription is free and it automatically downloads to your email when each issue is published. If your interested in the Toyota Tacoma and like free stuff, subscribe.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Why don't you guys want to ski/board? You live in CO. Get with the program. And shit, I've got another hour to drive than both of you.
Its not that I wouldnt board it's I dont have the money for a ticket so if you want to pay for one i'll be there !

·
7,735 Posts
I'm old and brittle (fucked up my rotator cuff last time I was on the slopes). Besides all cash that doesn't feed me, put a roof over my head or get's me drunk, gets put into my 85.

·
20,355 Posts
I'm old and brittle (fucked up my rotator cuff last time I was on the slopes). Besides all cash that doesn't feed me, put a roof over my head or get's me drunk, gets put into my 85 or fleshzall research and development.
Fixed it for ya:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts