TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
if they're in good condition...I need a replacement taillight (drivers side) for my 2000...I'd be interested in your old ones. Let me know...

oh yeah...longer screws...blah,blah,blah

·
Registered
205 Posts
Tufemup said:
Geez - you think maybe you need longer screws? Seems to be the conscensous. Any of you guys ever use the Altezza aftermarket tail light housings? Any good?
My old roomate did and they sucked. When he had the brakes on, the left directional didn't work. So to be "legal" he'd have to pull the e-brake when waiting to turn left to get the proper signal. Not worth the $150.00.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
TiTRD said:
My old roomate did and they sucked. When he had the brakes on, the left directional didn't work. So to be "legal" he'd have to pull the e-brake when waiting to turn left to get the proper signal. Not worth the $150.00.
They use the stock bulbs and wiring. It's just a new housing. If his directional was messed up, it wasn't due to the new tail light housing.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
GreenTaco4x4 said:
Are you driving a Honda Civic?
I'm not interested in the clear ones. I agree those look ricey. The ones I'm looking at are all blacked out except for two circular lights and an oval turn signal. I don't like the stock red white and orange against my red truck.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
jderou2 said:
if they're in good condition...I need a replacement taillight (drivers side) for my 2000...I'd be interested in your old ones. Let me know...

oh yeah...longer screws...blah,blah,blah
I ordered the new ones so if I like them, I'll sell you my old ones. There's nothing wrong with my old ones just don't like the stock red, white and orange against my red truck anymore. Where ya located? What are they worth to ya?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts