TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i see that a lot of ppl on here have there stock tail lights sitting around. I need a set. I created this post so that i can catch everyone that might have some if anyone does please let me know. i am trying to piece a 2000 tacoma back to street legal. it was rolled and so i need a few things.
thanks
Rusty

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it all depends on the condition. I'm not going to lie i am try to save money everywhere fixing this truck back up. this project is turning into a real money pit. but i am open as far as price based on condition.
but really would like to get them for as cheap as i can

Thanks

Rusty

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I have a pair, I sent you a pm

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey man if you don't care to wait a week until i get my new ones i will sell you my stock 99 tail lights for $20 including shipping???

·
Registered
101 Posts
there in good shape...only reason i am switching is because i finally found me some newer taillights from 01-04 model....the passenger side one does have about a 2in scratch...but not broken or anything...i will try 2 get up a pic of the a** end of my truck later so you can tell for yourself

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there in good shape...only reason i am switching is because i finally found me some newer taillights from 01-04 model....the passenger side one does have about a 2in scratch...but not broken or anything...i will try 2 get up a pic of the a** end of my truck later so you can tell for yourself
yea lets see some pictures i am very interested. SO A WEEK FROM TODAY?

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
yea lets see some pictures i am very interested. SO A WEEK FROM TODAY?
dang... I wouldn't sell mine for less then $ 40. for the pair... $ 60. including the front corners... and less shipping... guess that's why I still have them...
One day I'll ebay the chit... ;)

seems you found something worth waiting a week for...

good luck with yer purchase...

·
Registered
101 Posts
well it depends on how slow the mail is...my new ones are coming from CA so whenever i get them i was told about a week so around the 24-25th....this is the only pic i had already on my comp....the other looks just like it except 4 the scuff which i looked at and you could cover it up with your thumb....no cracks or anything

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well it depends on how slow the mail is...my new ones are coming from CA so whenever i get them i was told about a week so around the 24-25th....this is the only pic i had already on my comp....the other looks just like it except 4 the scuff which i looked at and you could cover it up with your thumb....no cracks or anything
i have sent you a PM

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
on there way

hey man i just got the lights to the post office..they said should be there by the 1st of next week.....just let me know when you get them

1 - 20 of 22 Posts