TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I saw a tailgate that looked like a prerunner cage. It had a spare tire spot, and had bars that went out past the stock bumper. It was reversible and opened to the side. Not down. Does anyone know what im talking about? I have no idea of how to describe it to search for it. So i'm sorry!

Can anyone help?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I saw it the other day while reading differnet threads. I'll try and see if I can help?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Those are some of the most insane prices I have ever seen in my life. I like that style as well but would never buy one. Making it would be a boatload less.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Those are some of the most insane prices I have ever seen in my life. I like that style as well but would never buy one. Making it would be a boatload less.
x2 DT that is one sweet looking tailgate.

·
Registered
779 Posts
and have acces to tools..and someone to teach you... not too much just tubing... and the tailgate for the taco won't even fit my tires (37")

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha. Now the 900 bucks doesnt seem so bad for someone who doesnt know the first thing about Fab work. :(

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
I will build you one for 600 bucks.:)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Nice piece, but a lot of cash. You get what you pay for. I would have figured around $500-600.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Haha. Now the 900 bucks doesnt seem so bad for someone who doesnt know the first thing about Fab work. :(
you can buy a nice welder for $900!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts