TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
use a :saw: Sorry, I could't resist.

It should be in the manual.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Dented and Elliot. No its not in the manual. Chad and Stuck, you guys are pretty funny for the noob section, must be like working the seashell room in a Hojos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
:saw: was a joke., but i was serious about it being in the manual. It's there on the 05+ manual. I assumed its would be listed in earlier ones.

Who's chad?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
VtFly said:
Thanks Dented and Elliot. No its not in the manual. Chad and Stuck, you guys are pretty funny for the noob section, must be like working the seashell room in a Hojos.
hey man, lighten up. you will never last in these forums if you get butt hurt at a joke.
 

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
Joined
·
12,202 Posts
CNADNtacoma said:
:saw: was a joke., but i was serious about it being in the manual. It's there on the 05+ manual. I assumed its would be listed in earlier ones.

Who's chad?
It's in the manual...... the factory service manual
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
So until the 05 0wners manual came out it was not listed in the previous ones? Toyota didn't think people who own a pick-up might want that info?
What do we know, we just use their trucks! (sorry, I'm starting to rant)
 

·
Big tars, little bed.
Joined
·
8,407 Posts
stucktaco said:
hey man, lighten up. you will never last in these forums if you get butt hurt at a joke.
Seems like a lot of children get butt hurt in Vermont. :rofl:
 

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
Joined
·
12,202 Posts
CNADNtacoma said:
So until the 05 0wners manual came out it was not listed in the previous ones? Toyota didn't think people who own a pick-up might want that info?
What do we know, we just use their trucks! (sorry, I'm starting to rant)
I don't know why you would need to take out the Tailgate. If you would, it would be for maintence, which is covered under the FSM.

Owners manual just covers general use, like, how to use the 4wd system, how to start.... The FSM covers the maintence items.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
why are you taking off the tailgate anyway?


if its to improve gas mileage, don't take it off, its a load of crap
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
jimbo74
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing
Top