TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
My brother and I had a blast this year. Thank you to those that let us tag along with their groups. I will post my pictures and videos later.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
All i can say after seeing those photos is...you guys are for fawking real!!!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Lucky bastards, Glad you guys had fun, I'm still stuck home stick as a dog...

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Had a great time, although my truck is now in need of some work. We ran quite a few black trails and at least 2 reds. Overall the 4 Runner did great, but had a few issues here and there. I front locker would have helped tremedously on the ledge climbs.

Got home sunday morning and the rear diff lost about half its fluid on the way home (must have sucked to be behind me on the highway :) ) so I need to tear the rear axle apart and do some plating and what not. Drivers door does not open anymore, nor does the hood, since the tube work is now closer to the body :) The worst is my motor is running like crap, pissing fuel out of the charcoal canister, and leaking oil from somewhere up front. I need to power wash the engine bay to see what is up with that.

Hope to get everything squred away to wheel a good bit this fall.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Had a great time once again!! It was my first time wheeling Gadgets URD 4-Runner, and I got to say he built a nice rig. Once I got used to having the front wheels wider than the rears I had no issues and it just kept going. I then wanted to do harder stuff but Coleman was freaking out when ever I was stuck and moving the steering back and forth and the truck shaking. He was fine on the off camber and ups and downs.
It was nice meeting you Chad, Ryan, and Adam. Thanks again Scott and Sonja for feeding me and Cole on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
It was nice meeting you Chad, Ryan, and Adam. Thanks again Scott and Sonja for feeding me and Cole on Saturday.
You too man. And Adam...if you're out there...you did great for your first trip to R/C. Bet you are glad you bought them sliders eh?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Had a great time, although my truck is now in need of some work. We ran quite a few black trails and at least 2 reds. Overall the 4 Runner did great, but had a few issues here and there. I front locker would have helped tremedously on the ledge climbs.

Got home sunday morning and the rear diff lost about half its fluid on the way home (must have sucked to be behind me on the highway :) ) so I need to tear the rear axle apart and do some plating and what not. Drivers door does not open anymore, nor does the hood, since the tube work is now closer to the body :) The worst is my motor is running like crap, pissing fuel out of the charcoal canister, and leaking oil from somewhere up front. I need to power wash the engine bay to see what is up with that.

Hope to get everything squred away to wheel a good bit this fall.
Same here JT, was leaking rear diff all the way home, had a stripe from where it was blowing off the back of the trailer. I even seen one person hit the wipers and then pass me rather quickly! :D

Had a great time once again!! It was my first time wheeling Gadgets URD 4-Runner, and I got to say he built a nice rig. Once I got used to having the front wheels wider than the rears I had no issues and it just kept going. I then wanted to do harder stuff but Coleman was freaking out when ever I was stuck and moving the steering back and forth and the truck shaking. He was fine on the off camber and ups and downs.
Anytime man, and thank you for helping convince Sonya that we need to come down for main jambo, I think we may actually venture outside of PA for a wheeling trip for a change!!

--Scott

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anytime man, and thank you for helping convince Sonya that we need to come down for main jambo, I think we may actually venture outside of PA for a wheeling trip for a change!!

--Scott
I'm definitely dead or dreaming, because I think I just heard you say you're gonna wheel more than one time this year? No way!!!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Here are the only two pictures I got from the trip and are from Trail 20.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I didn't take too many pics but here are a few.

http://imageshack.us/g/84/img32401.jpg/

I'm really glad I came along to wheel with you guys, I had a great time and so did the dog! Chad, Ryan and Keith, it was a pleasure to hit the trails with you guys. Thanks again to Keith for being our guide, and to Scott for sharing his food/beer. I will definitely hang out with the TTORA guys again:D And yes I am real glad I had sliders, it was so nice to just be able to grind across the rocks and not worry about damage...thanks guys for spotting me across rock creek and helping me get un-hi-centered:eek:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I had a great weekend. Nice to see some familiar and new faces.
Still jerked about the beer pong trophy, fuck you guys! :flipoff4:
Jon,

I had a great time drinking with you guys Saturday night, sorry about the ass-whoopin.:D I got some good ideas for this years trophy mods.:welder:
We'll have to talk about what to do for the 10th annual TO, and get started early to make it the best one yet. I wonder if we could get permission to have it at Paragon? :rolleyes: Maybe we'll have to settle for the pony rides.

·
Registered
646 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
14 Participants
Stock02
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing