TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone taking off different days but is anyone headed down friday morning from the north? We were thinking we would meet next to the Mcdonalds on 119 and I25 at 8-8:30. Wondered if anyone else was headed down from up this way and wanted to meet up.

·
7,735 Posts
out, picking up somebody from the airport Thrusday evening, then heading down from there.

Besides, I'm not pretty enough to roll with you guys :flipoff4:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
out, picking up somebody from the airport Thrusday evening, then heading down from there.

Besides, I'm not pretty enough to roll with you guys :flipoff4:
That may be the case Doug but you have a sweet truck:bitchslap:rofl:

Do you wanna post up directions to the camp site for the guys who have never been there before?

I was planning on using the trail damage directions but i dunno what trail we will be camping at.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm headded down Friday, but probably not until late morning. I'll let you know if that changes.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you guys wanna meet up and roll down together let me know. We can meet at 119 and pick up people on the way down.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Is anyone leaving Friday morning trying to get down there for the ER run in the AM? It starts @ 11am. If not, I might head down without you to make this run.

The other option is wait until later morning with you guys and check out something close to camp Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are planning on heading to camp first. I have heard a few days for ER so im not sure when that is. Were planning on HC ,chinaman, and wheeler If passable. Were doing the group camping thing and i doubt will make the springs.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
We are planning on heading to camp first. I have heard a few days for ER so im not sure when that is. Were planning on HC ,chinaman, and wheeler If passable. Were doing the group camping thing and i doubt will make the springs.
HC on Friday after dropping at camp? How about Iron Chest on Friday mid-morning after dropping at camp? Leave north Denver around 8am, drop gear at camp then head to Iron Chest??

What's your thought??

·
20,355 Posts
Popular demand moved eagle rock to Sunday. Iron chest would be a great friday run.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HC on Friday after dropping at camp? How about Iron Chest on Friday mid-morning after dropping at camp? Leave north Denver around 8am, drop gear at camp then head to Iron Chest??

What's your thought??
Traildamage is being weird right now. Im good for about any trail thats not cliff edge, roll to your death type. HC was one of the originals listed so i was thinking id head that way. Who knows, I may just sit at camp and fall asleep in a chair. I will keep trying to look it up and see how it looks...As of now that would be a maybe:)

Popular demand moved eagle rock to Sunday. Iron chest would be a great friday run.
Ike, Cant really say i want to drive the few hours to get to the springs and then home and loaded too im guessing. IIRC when we were looking up BV for a annual trip we do with a few guys in the springs it was about as far for them as it was for us.

·
20,355 Posts
Its about an hour from bv to eagle rock but if that's too far no one said you cannt still try wheeler or another bv trail. If you want to run something post up and I am sure you'll get intrest. We cannt hold everyones hand as I get to drive to pueblo for example on Friday to get the shirts.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool, Im new to the area we will be in but im sure i will find something to wheel and a person that knows where to go. When i was up at eagle rock and suranwrap 2 years ago all i remember the long ass dirt road to get to them and the camp site.

·
20,355 Posts
Yea from bv we will go the back way there. That long ass dirt road will be the way home though. Read up on trail damage. The road tto st elmo has a ton of trails off it and makes a great day for a smaller group(antero/baldwin/grizzly/iron chest/hancock ect)

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How far is liberty? I know a few people talked about it...It looks like fun

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HMMMMMM might be worth it. Im going to give it some thought...Talk to some people...i will figure out what to run.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I get to drive to pueblo for example on Friday to get the shirts.
Where are you getting the shirts made? What time on Friday? If it's around lunchtime, let me know. We can grab a bit to eat if you want.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts