TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is mainly going to apply to the northern guys.

Would anybody be interested in going out and prepping (cutting trail) at our favorite little place some weekend soon?

Basically it would be nice if we went out there and explored some more and cut some more trail to expand the possibilities a little. There are some very nice area on the east side of the property that are untouced right now. We found some nice steep ledges, a pretty cool v-crack, and steep hill climbs. There is a ton of possibility.

I'm talking about getting some guys together with a chainsaw, handsaws, loppers and machetes. With 3 or 4 guys and the proper tools it will go pretty fast.

A nice loop I would like to explore would cut off south from the entrance road and circle the rim of the pit where there are some nice spoils and reconnect to the trails on the east side.

Maybe in 2 weeks? Meet at 301 and 441 at say 8 or 9 am?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I would like to go. Have to see about time and money though...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I may be up for that since I'm may NOT be going to Rive Rock. Too much work to do it to Runner and I haven't tested it out yet.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
That should be no problem for me. The only thing now is the wife and I also might have commitments to Neil depending on what he needs as it should be the first weekend with our new little wheeler! :kewl:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'll let you know tomorrow. I need to change out my clutch which I plan on doing this Fri.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Gotta work... :mad:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
No it binds when it droops more than a few inches.
Did you use your old IFS CV? If so that may be why. Neil said that I didn't need the CV so he made me a shaft with a single joint on each end.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Ill go help do stuff if i can get there with my lil truck and A/T's seeing as how my nice tires are in Fort Myers. Let me know if I could help.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I am new but still would like to meet some ppl...I live in Jax so specific directions would be quite helpful. I do not have any tools but I am one hell of a worker. More info would be great! Have you decided what time...I work at 5:30 so It would have to be early for me...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts