TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I'll spot all of youz.... (Troy will too dag-nabit!) Oh and we gotta caravan down too... Jeremy you better have a CB by then you Jackal!!!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno what route everyone is taking but I will be going through Grand Junction. That looks and sounds like a good place to meet up to start the convoy?

Is there a COTTORA Sticker yet?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I'm going. Already made hotel reservations.

I have the cottora stickers. Send me an email and we'll work out the details for it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
It's on my list of dates to work out. Farmington is actually a great location for me - my mother-in-law lives nearby in Cortez, so I've got the babysitter angle covered at least.

Still tbd for me...

·
Registered
71 Posts
how hard is farmington going to be? and where do you sign up at? i'm still a pretty new at this.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
I dunno what route everyone is taking but I will be going through Grand Junction. That looks and sounds like a good place to meet up to start the convoy?

Is there a COTTORA Sticker yet?
Hey, are you settled in GJ yet? Keep driving there and through and wonder if your around? Takeover TBD for me, but would be driving from Glenwood, haven't decided east or west...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
This is gonna be a fun trip fo sho! And I promise Tippy will be there - come hell or high water!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FJ,

I just moved from Casper, Wyoming to Green River, Wyoming. I work in the Oil & Gas industry and have to occasionally venture to GJ for business.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
FJ,

I just moved from Casper, Wyoming to Green River, Wyoming. I work in the Oil & Gas industry and have to occasionally venture to GJ for business.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification! See ya out there...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts