TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
don't know yet. I'd like to, but don't know exactly where i'll be this summer....

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I'm going. I will be leaving Thursday afternoon sometime since time off is limited. I plan on wheeling Friday, Saturday and bailing out somewhat early Sunday. I think 4xClover and I are gonna split a room.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Heatstroke said:
I'm going. I will be leaving Thursday afternoon sometime since time off is limited. I plan on wheeling Friday, Saturday and bailing out somewhat early Sunday. I think 4xClover and I are gonna split a room.
Yep...that's the plan! :D

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think there might be a possibility that I will have the truck done by then. I would love to go as I have never been. The last item I have is to install the crawler and that is happening in June/July so the timing looks good. Should be a pretty easy drive as well. I might just do the camping thing.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Heatstroke said:
wtf your shit is actually gonna be wheelable?

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
4xClover said:
Actually he's truck will be wheelable by AzRocks!!! :D
Yup. Just would be nice if some funds came through and I could upgrade/finish a couple things.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Heatstroke said:
Yup. Just would be nice if some funds came through and I could upgrade/finish a couple things.
Bummer Stroke...thought that was close to getting all worked out this week!!??

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
4xClover said:
Bummer Stroke...thought that was close to getting all worked out this week!!??
1st fell through, told them to take a hike but leave the money. I doubt I'll see any. The 2nd is under way and moving fast. Should have a better idea where it's headed early next week.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Heatstroke said:
1st fell through, told them to take a hike but leave the money. I doubt I'll see any. The 2nd is under way and moving fast. Should have a better idea where it's headed early next week.
:kewl: :clap: :kewl:

Hope it all works out!!!!!! We'll need to celebrate with some most ahhnable saki bahmurs once it's final!!! :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts