TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Total Chaos is working on a kit for 07 Tundras according to their website. Any insiders know what the preliminary performance numbers are?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
700 Posts
well judging by all their other kits, if it were an LT kit it would probably cycle about 13" of travel, and be extended somethin like 3-3.5" per side. they seem to get close to those numbers on most of their kits. haha :2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
that would be one big prerunner
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CentralCoastTaco99 said:
well judging by all their other kits, if it were an LT kit it would probably cycle about 13" of travel, and be extended somethin like 3-3.5" per side. they seem to get close to those numbers on most of their kits. haha :2cents:
from what i hear around the donahoe camp regarding 07 tundra wheel travel, there is alot more potential compared to the old body style. hopefully this is true and the new tc kit won't be another $4k-$5k for just 13" travel. but if it is going to be 13", i'm keeping the tundra stock and i'm buying a trailer and a salvaged ranger edge to play with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
True but to be truly sick, it must be converted to beams as quickly as possible. A-arms on a ranger, what next... Im swapping my rear solid axle for 4x4 i-beams, backwards, with 4 wheel steer... now what's this about a tundra?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just can't stand the way the wheels camber at full droop with beams. it just seems queer to me. i'm an a-arm kinda guy :D

so no one has heard anything about the tc kit in the works??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Nope havnt heard a word, I would like to see MS Suspensions come out with one. They have some wicked clean work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
BRUUUP said:
Nope havnt heard a word, I would like to see MS Suspensions come out with one. They have some wicked clean work.
AM Suspensions?

I know that they are already working on a spindal so a LT kit will not be far out...


That will be one BIG prerunner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
hey mang

Juicy Jaos said:
from what i hear around the donahoe camp regarding 07 tundra wheel travel, there is alot more potential compared to the old body style. hopefully this is true and the new tc kit won't be another $4k-$5k for just 13" travel. but if it is going to be 13", i'm keeping the tundra stock and i'm buying a trailer and a salvaged ranger edge to play with.

Did you sell your Taco JJ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya man, i sold it about 6 months ago. i got 22,500 for it which is pretty good since i paid 18k out the door for it when i bought it. my buddy found you tube videos of it from the kid that bought it. he's romping it out in AZ.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
brock said:
how about a-beams?
I said that but they have to be center mounted. there is a truck running that it was on RDC a long time ago.

yeah Allied, I think they should stay with that cuz when I see AM i think Atomic Motorsports and thats just not good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,866 Posts
Juicy Jaos said:
ya man, i sold it about 6 months ago. i got 22,500 for it which is pretty good since i paid 18k out the door for it when i bought it. my buddy found you tube videos of it from the kid that bought it. he's romping it out in AZ.
got links to them?

where in AZ does the kid live?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,578 Posts
BRUUUP said:
I said that but they have to be center mounted. there is a truck running that it was on RDC a long time ago.

yeah Allied, I think they should stay with that cuz when I see AM i think Atomic Motorsports and thats just not good.
lol, dunno how i missed your post... and fuck atomic, lol.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top