TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Yeah, that section next to blow sand is about the toughest out there. It is nice though, for a little bit. Seeing the pic from the top of blow sand looking over the valley made me squirm. There was ALOT of trailers there! Looks like it was good though. Did you get over to truckhaven?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well it was a small Yotatech turnout...3 of us, plus a jeep. We had a blast...wheeled Truckhaven for most of the day on Sat...then we headed over to Ocotillo Wells for Tierra Del Sol. We walked around the vendor area, looked at rigs, said hello to Marlin. We ended up meeting up with some guys from NVTTORA and camped with them...thanks again for letting us share your fire...now for some pics

Truckhaven on Sat...

Some sweet rigs on display at TDS

On the way home Steve and I went up Rodriguez Truck trail....Did some good wheeling, and got some good poser shots...

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Cool, I'm glad we had some people turn out and represent us TTORA people.
We had a great time this year, I actually liked Ocotillo Wells. TDS did a great job mapping out some nice runs. Things started out slow and ease, until it started the good stuff.

Marc showed up Saturday night with Tim and his 80 and Zachary and his '81 Toyota pick up.
Sgt. Munger and his Sas'd Tacoma, and Mike and his '98 Tacoma came out too.
We had a good group of people.

Pics will be up tonight. :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
Some nice pics guys. I didnt get any pics, but still had a great time; despite spending alot of time under my truck sealing up my cracked t-case :rolleyes: . It was great meeting all you guys :)

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
SgtMunger said:
Some nice pics guys. I didn't get any pics, but still had a great time; despite spending a lot of time under my truck sealing up my cracked t-case :rolleyes: . It was great meeting all you guys :)

Right on Joel, is your chick okay now?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
SgtMunger said:
Yeah man, all is well :D

Right on! :D How's the truck doing? Have you found another T-Case, or are you doing something else? :saw: :welder:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
nowhitefenders said:
Great pics, looks like you had fun...

Yeah, we did. Sorry we missed each other. I was trying to get all the TTORA members I could into the same spot. Oh well, there's always next year!

·
Registered
757 Posts
my034runner said:
Right on! :D How's the truck doing? Have you found another T-Case, or are you doing something else? :saw: :welder:
Gonna tig the case up and build a skid plate by maiking a crossmember with some angle pieces and 3/16th plate. Not far after will be the Marlin "TacoSupreme" clocked 20deg

Mike; you found Gabriel a quad yet? :) That kid wants to go fast, just like Seth :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mike; you found Gabriel a quad yet? :) That kid wants to go fast, just like Seth :eek:[/QUOTE]

I was looking at the chinese look alikes. only 600 for a 90cc but dont know if i want to get something that I always have to fix yet. :confused: Gabriel will not leave me alone about a getting one. He has wood piled up in the back yard so he can drive over it with his plastic quad. let me know the next run you plan on going out on, so i can rip off more mud flaps :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts