TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love the look of the American Racing Mojave Teflon wheels, but I know how easily teflon is scratched on pots and pans while cooking. Will the Teflon on the wheels have some kind of protective coating on it? I will be four wheeling probably 10-12 times a year on beginner or moderate trails. I won't be doing any rock crawling or anything like that, but I don't want to be driving home with scratches all over my wheels (249.95 each). What back spacing and offset do you recommend for a d-cab with a 3 in lift? I don't want them to stick out much. I am getting 285/75/16. Any ideas. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i dunno about the wheels but the best backspacing for you would be 3.75...it will make the wheels stick out about 1.5 or so inches.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
teflon sux donkey penis!

TheBoro85 said:
I really love the look of the American Racing Mojave Teflon wheels, but I know how easily teflon is scratched on pots and pans while cooking. Will the Teflon on the wheels have some kind of protective coating on it? I will be four wheeling probably 10-12 times a year on beginner or moderate trails. I won't be doing any rock crawling or anything like that, but I don't want to be driving home with scratches all over my wheels (249.95 each). What back spacing and offset do you recommend for a d-cab with a 3 in lift? I don't want them to stick out much. I am getting 285/75/16. Any ideas. Thanks.

If you leave pavement, don't get em'. Cause like you said, they scratch easily!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
wslytoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing