TTORA Forum banner

341 - 349 of 349 Posts

·
235 Posts
Life has been crazy for everyone. I went from no work to 65-75hr work weeks and trying to finish up a rig with 2 kids playing ball is tough. I work 6 days a week and 4-5 of those days have baseball or softball in them. It's great being a dad! I'm not around here near enough but it's because I'm super busy.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
Well were out about $600 for a water heater, $1k for hitting a deer in the camry, and the seqouia trans is gonna total around $4k. Gonna be light in the wallet for a while. So anybody have any good news? Lol

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #343

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Interesting night working security at the bar.

Bartender had an anuerism. Not good.

Woody Harrelson and Bono came in. (It's Tod Rundgren's wifes bar)

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
baby's first oil change lol /\/\/\/\

·
235 Posts
Well were out about $600 for a water heater, $1k for hitting a deer in the camry, and the seqouia trans is gonna total around $4k. Gonna be light in the wallet for a while. So anybody have any good news? Lol
Buy a rebuild kit and I'll help ya do it. I did the dodge. Wasn't very hard. Just pull it apart and lay everything out in order and put it back together with the new stuff. Spend 1k on mine to do it myself. I pulled my valve body apart and had a broken spring causing all my problems.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Dam, never realized Shannon sold out. Who bought it?
Last I remember Shannon had health issues of some kind and he was selling the tacozilla to pay the bills.

I was on here daily back in 08-09 then started getting into making 3-4 ton barn doors fast (diesels):rolleyes: and slowly quit coming over here. Got the offroad itch back lately and came back to find the tumble weeds blowing down the street.

My guess would be vertical scope outta Canada bought it....they have been buying up forums left and right.

·
235 Posts
Haven't been around much lately working 70ish hrs a week and doing maintenance/upgrades on the tow rig any free time I have. Need to get on the trails soon and blow off some steam.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
My guess would be vertical scope outta Canada bought it....they have been buying up forums left and right.
buying up and killing them ... i would bet that certain forum purchases have been a poor investment :2cents:

341 - 349 of 349 Posts