TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
June 1 my Bday and this sounds exactly what I need. Is this something that I can do with my truck? Or is SA needed? I will have my locker by then but still would like to keep my carnage to a min.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
You can do this without an SAS. Carnage on the other hand is all up to the powers that be. If you go, I would just flat out prepare yourself for some good carnage!!! :kewl:

I am definately going to do my best to make this. I may be leaving a month or two later than I thought so I would still have some more time to possibly go when it wont be so damn hot!
:D

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
The 4Runner Jam. is in June as well.

I really like to go but with my leaving around the 1st of July I'm not sure I will be able to make it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
pitpok4x4 said:
June 1 my Bday and this sounds exactly what I need. Is this something that I can do with my truck? Or is SA needed? I will have my locker by then but still would like to keep my carnage to a min.
The list + what they drive (please note: list is not up to date)

1. got cope? – GA (IFS)
2. Mossyrocks – TN (SA)
3. ratherBwheel'n – TN (SA)
4. ATLRoach – GA (SA)
5. Mad African – GA (SA-Rock buggy& IFS Taco)
6. STOMPER – GA (SA)
7. gregers05 – GA (IFS)
8. link817 – GA (IFS)
9. Alan11116 – GA (IFS)
10. zosimov21 – NC (IFS)
11. Marshytaco – GA (SA)
12. tigerfan00 – SC (IFS)
13. Deermeat – TN (“SAS in progress”)
14. vanguard – NC (SA-Rock buggy& IFS Taco)
15. dstrbdone – TN (SA)
16. Hagan34 – KY (IFS)
17. BudBuilt – NC (SA)
18. thekosherpickle – KY (IFS)
19. jwbehm – GA (IFS)
20. 04 Rocko Taco – GA (PreRunner)
21. mullet – GA (not sure but if “mullet” is an alias for “HillBilly_Young01” = PreRunner)

·
Registered
382 Posts
bosco said:
You can do this without an SAS. Carnage on the other hand is all up to the powers that be. If you go, I would just flat out prepare yourself for some good carnage!!! :kewl:

I am definately going to do my best to make this. I may be leaving a month or two later than I thought so I would still have some more time to possibly go when it wont be so damn hot!
:D
that depend on what trails he goes on.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I will push my Truck to the limits without me feeling like..."what the f am I doing?" Like most, I would like to keep body damage to a min. but Hey if it happens so be it. I am more worried about being able to get my truck back home and drive to school and work the next day.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If this is the one the Trail Team is going to be at, I'll be there...I'm pretty sure this is the one...Going up there for a week to see my rents new place and to hit up Tellico!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
Ok, so if you decide to do any real wheeling you need to prepare yourself for damage. Or you can stick to cruising trail 1 with the stockers, LOL.
Did it ever occur to you some people feel challenged by gravel :D

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha last summer when we were there one of the guys I was with drove off the side of trail one. Good thing that little tree saved him or he would be hurting. Actually, I think I saw somewhere that there have been more deaths on trail one than any other trail.

·
Registered
151 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
Yeah this is the one were the FJ trail team will be. Andrew we will get you home, no one is gonna get stuck up there with a broken rig.
Sweet!! I'm def. looking forward to this...Just need to make sure I pick up the rest of my under armor from Man-a-Fre before June.... :welder:

·
Registered
382 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
Haha last summer when we were there one of the guys I was with drove off the side of trail one. Good thing that little tree saved him or he would be hurting. Actually, I think I saw somewhere that there have been more deaths on trail one than any other trail.
well I guess thats not so hard to believe(because people feel safe).

just like the 52% of car crashes were 5 miles or less from home (in 2001).

·
Registered
382 Posts
I know what I meant was: they are dumb enough to feel safe enough to driving like a maniac.

but yeah your right (I'm just arguing semantics)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts