TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up to Tellico tomorrow with a friend who is taking his UNIMOG 404. I know that this thing is extremely capable of going just about anywhere, but will it fit? That thing is pretty long and wide, this is his first time there, and I just am not sure where he is capable of going in that thing. I have been in a lot of tight places in my Taco where turning around, squeezing through trees etc is a problem without body damage. He is not concerned about body damage, but he has no roll protection on that thing, open top, troop carrier...it looks kinda top heavy, but I have heard that the UNIMOGS are very flexible and capable..Anybody got any suggestions? Also what are the water crossing trails there. I have heard they built some new bridges?

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Coooool! Stay on 4, 5, 6 & 8. One new bridge on 5. Fains Ford on 4 is a COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl river crossing not to be missed. No guarantees ... good luck! Let's see some pics!!!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'm trying to get him to take off of work and go with me to SETO. We will be starting a roll cage on it soon he wants to keep it where he can still utilize the canvas top, but incorporate some racing seats and harnesses. The thing is wicked in the mud...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts