TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I May Be Going To Tellico In April And I Had A Few Questions, I Have A 6" Ifs Lift And A 3" Body Lift(i Plane On Going With A 1" Body B4) I Have 35's And A Locker In The Rear. What Will I Have Problems With, What Can I Run With No Problem And What Do I Need To Do To Get Prepared? Thanks Ahead Of Time And If You Could Post Up Some Pics That Would Be Great.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
get some sliders and a frontend skid plate. I love my Budbuilt one! www.budbuilt.com. Trails 4,5,6,8 would be doable for you. Other than that, whatever you feel up for trying. Search for "tellico" and you'll find lots of pictures, etc. Good luck!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Tellico is awesome - been there 3 times.

Tellico trails are either pretty easy that anyone and everyone can do or pretty damn hard that custom buggies can do easily OR you're not afraid to trash up your chit.

The last time we went up, finally got the chance to try the hard stuff. And...tried and tried we did but ended up winching up guardrail, & winched up helicopter pad. Went DOWN schoolbus - that was nasty as hell. Ended up plopping the jeep on its side. Trail 2 Rock Garden is pretty cool - just need some good spotting and a lot of time.

If you're going there with expectations of doing the hard stuff...Make sure you have a winch, front & rear lockers, and a rollcage!!!!!
The hardest trails are nasty and HIGH potential for some serious rolls, endo's, plops, etc. WEAR YOUR SEATBELT at all times!

Here's our latest trip last year:
http://www.lieblweb.com/Events/Tellico06/
Our trip from 2003
http://www.lieblweb.com/Events/Tellico03/

Terrain and the trails change all the time and what looks easy in the pictures from one year to the other - is totally different only in a matter of one season.

·
Registered
854 Posts
You're gonna love lower 2! AKA- the rock garden! Better have one heck of a spotter and lots of armor! Good luck!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I'm front cleveland, Tn about 45 mins away.. been there quite a few times... You may be okay depends on how you can drive and if it's wet or not..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts