TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More issues?? Page does not seem to exist at this point.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Working on it. I called Bryan cause he still has all the contact info but he is swamped with moving right now so just give us time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The hosting service must be having problems. Their company website has been down for two days. I haven't been able to get in touch with them or access their trouble ticket site. Who knows. As soon as it's back up, I suggest moving services to another provider. I'm at FLETC in GA for the next 5 months and don't have time to manage or take care of it anymore. If/when routhost.com gets their shit together, I'm leaving it up to Justin to make the changes he sees necessary. If they're having other problems, such as going out of business, I have no clue how we can move the forum, webmail, etc.

Over it.
Bryan

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
The hosting service must be having problems. Their company website has been down for two days. I haven't been able to get in touch with them or access their trouble ticket site. Who knows. As soon as it's back up, I suggest moving services to another provider. I'm at FLETC in GA for the next 5 months and don't have time to manage or take care of it anymore. If/when routhost.com gets their shit together, I'm leaving it up to Justin to make the changes he sees necessary. If they're having other problems, such as going out of business, I have no clue how we can move the forum, webmail, etc.

Over it.
Bryan

Bryan, I do want to thank you for all the work youve done for the forum over the years... Next time you get out to a run or whatever Im buyin you a case of beer for all the shit youve had to put up with just to keep the forum going.

And Justin, its been nice having a seperate forum for the TN board but... How bout just moving it to the nat. board? Should make it alot easier shouldnt it?

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts

Over it.
Bryan
Bryan if you need to get a hold of me just call me or use the PM on here

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Brad yeah I have been thinking about it. If we loose all the info on the board again then I am really going to lean that way. But I hate to give up all the stuff on the board. I have been looking into godaddy they can host, domain, and even have a website creator so we can have a home page again and it would be all in one place.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
The downsides I see for NB is we lose all the stuff we had, and the complete control we had on the webpage and the forum.

Upsides are its free, we should gain more traffic to it which would make it easier for random TN people to join up.

It wouldn't take long to get a new thriving forum back up and running on the NB, but we would be losing a bunch of quality information and material :(

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
aww you guys need to stop your whining. you guys need to just stay here where you belong...in the error/help section:flipoff4:

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Haha probably we are here alot anyways.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would definitely recommend http://www.bluehost.com/

I have several sites with them currently and have had them for years.

If i can help in anyway, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm not a technical genius but I know enough to be dangerous.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just another update. The hosting service website was back online briefly today and I was able to fill out yet another service ticket. I would just suggest going with another webservice and picking a new domain name -that is if you wish to maintain independance of the national board. They seem to be having major problems, and this is the worst it's been. The thing that really sucks is I just transferred and renewed the domain name for another year. If they are going out of business, I have no clue what happens to our domain name.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Thanks for all the help man, you have been great.

The thing that really sucks is I just transferred and renewed the domain name for another year. If they are going out of business, I have no clue what happens to our domain name.
Yeah its like we went through this crap before and now its just worse..........

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I have been trying to register on the Tenn. page for quite awhile and have had NO LUCK
Just keep paying attention to this thread, we will post up when something happens.

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Hey Bryan call me when you get a chance.

Sorry guys that are new this sucks but it happens. Just bare with us.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks I live in Ten Mile (Roane County) and if I ever get my truck finished, I'd like to find some other TOYS to wheel with.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts