TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to Table Mesa last night after the rain and ran Terminator. It was kinda cool with the entire thing running with water. You guys remember where we drug that Heep to so the tow truck could get to it, well that entire area was flodded and running with about 6" of water. The waterfalls were all flowing to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
what rain? i didn't see any- that makes me jealous especially since back east at my parents they've had 11"+ of rain in the last few days :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
yogiaz said:
Speaking of heat... Its hot in that freakin garage!

Yogi
portable swampcooler can be your friend. :) one of the best purchases I' ve made to the garage just a suggestion I'll try to remember to load it in the truck tomorrow AM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,639 Posts
Ive thought about it... but that is just one more thing I have to store in the garage all of the time. Space is at a premium!

Yogi


grumpy said:
portable swampcooler can be your friend. :) one of the best purchases I' ve made to the garage just a suggestion I'll try to remember to load it in the truck tomorrow AM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,639 Posts
yesterday was really bad because I had not worked in the heat in a while. So it took me a bit to acclimate to the high temp. AFter about a hr I finally got use to it and it was not a problem. I try not to complain too much because my last house the sun shined right into the garage during the hottest part of the day. I would get so hot that I could not work in there. At least this way Im always in the shade. :) And I have enough room to shut the garage doors if need be.

Yogi

grumpy said:
portable swampcooler can be your friend. :) one of the best purchases I' ve made to the garage just a suggestion I'll try to remember to load it in the truck tomorrow AM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
Kaistie said:
Went out to Table Mesa last night after the rain and ran Terminator. It was kinda cool with the entire thing running with water. You guys remember where we drug that Heep to so the tow truck could get to it, well that entire area was flodded and running with about 6" of water. The waterfalls were all flowing to.
:worthless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
yogiaz said:
Ive thought about it... but that is just one more thing I have to store in the garage all of the time. Space is at a premium!

Yogi
yea, I debated over that too. I also looked at the thru the wall units.
Just get a thru the wall unit and mount it in the garage door. that way when door closed it will blow across the garage to cool. If you want more effictive cooling open the garage door and let the cooler blow downwards!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I think a lot of people just saw the rain from a distance, but never really got to enjoy it. Up in Cave Creek that seems to happen to us all the time. Seems like the rain either comes from the Tucson area and misses us, or it comes from the Cali area and goes North of us. It was kinda nice to actually get some, and on a day that I took off nonetheless. You can only barly see the water running through Terminator on my pics, but it's there.

So, you driving that beast of your yet Mike? I look forward to wheeling with you when its ready.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, it was drug to one of the roads closer to the air down spot. It does need to be removed. I think it was on that road that takes you up that steep hill at the mine. It's like 1/2 miles from tha air down spot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grumpy and I ran Terminator backwards...wow, what a trip. I have run that trail pbly 10 times and I was completely turned around on most of it. I highy recommend doing it sometime if you haven't yet. It adds a whole new prespective.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jovan and I are thinking about running Annaconda Saturday night. We are going to be building him a set of sliders on Saturday and will most likely go out there that night to test them out. I just got my new meat replaced yesterday so I am good to go. Does anyone have a spare regulator for a CO2 tank I could buy?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top