TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
help from afar for a new taco owner

I am in Afghan right now but I just bought my taco before I left, had been wanting one for a long while. Its a black 03 Xcab TRD SR5 with supercharger.
What I am wondering is if these tires and wheels will fit each other and the truck. I will be getting a 3inch lift when I get back too but can't decide witch one to get yet.
I am sure that you guys get these questions a lot and sorry about that but since I can't run down to the tire shop and ask or the fact that I have only been looking at pictures of my truck for the last 4 months after only having it 5 days. Thank you for any help you could give me. I hope to be spending a lot of time on the site!

also I know in pic of the wheel it shows 8 lug but i think that is just the pic.

wheels:
DICK CEPEK BLACK DC-1 WHEELS 17X9 6X5.5

Tires:
SUPER SWAMPER SSR RADIAL 17" TIRES 32 / 11.5 R17

·
Registered
291 Posts
GoGreenMan said:
I am in Afghan right now but I just bought my taco before I left, had been wanting one for a long while. Its a black 03 Xcab TRD SR5 with supercharger.
What I am wondering is if these tires and wheels will fit each other and the truck. I will be getting a 3inch lift when I get back too but can't decide witch one to get yet.
I am sure that you guys get these questions a lot and sorry about that but since I can't run down to the tire shop and ask or the fact that I have only been looking at pictures of my truck for the last 4 months after only having it 5 days. Thank you for any help you could give me. I hope to be spending a lot of time on the site!

also I know in pic of the wheel it shows 8 lug but i think that is just the pic.

wheels:
DICK CEPEK BLACK DC-1 WHEELS 17X9 6X5.5

Tires:
SUPER SWAMPER SSR RADIAL 17" TIRES 32 / 11.5 R17
there is another thread on this wheel...

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59686

·
Registered
427 Posts
when you home

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
If you drop down to a 15" rim you will save yourself about $340. I just got a set of these tires, but in a 15 and they are on the bigger side of 32"s. You probably should plan on adding a 1" bl as well. My truck is an 02 and with the 3" toytec lift and 1" bl they still rub sometimes. It's not bad, but without the 1" bl it was very bad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get home in about 3 months, and thanks ben I will look into the body lift to, but I will test fit them 1st
and I know that alot of people don't like these wheels because they are to bling bling or whatever but I will be spending most of my time on the street. I don't want to mess up my new truck yet, give me a couple of months with it 1st

1 - 8 of 8 Posts