TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Your truck looks good! I'll keep an eye out for you in Fort Collins. I'm just glad you got away from that '85 that was deteriorating out from underneath you!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your truck looks good! I'll keep an eye out for you in Fort Collins. I'm just glad you got away from that '85 that was deteriorating out from underneath you!
Thanks Quick Draw! Haha i try not to let anyone know about that 85 i had! Im down in denver now but going back up to the fort in dec for the next 4 years to get edumicated. Noticed you live in bellvue, i always go up to old flowers road to play, pm if you wanna wheel sometime

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Will do. And keep an eye out on here too. In the summer, there are somewhat frequent runs to Moody/Crystal, Sevenmile, Kelly Flats, etc.

I'm really up in Rist Canyon. But I commute to CSU every day, so I'm just as much in Fort Collins. This is my 3rd (of 5) year in mechanical engineering. What will you will studying?

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Looks good man. Keep running through those puddles like that and you will be the one asking for a garage or person to swap a motor in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts