TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy. it's been awhile sense i have been on here but the build on the 4runner has started (finally i know). I'm hoping to have her done in a few months.
stuff i have done
-bobbed top to match the bed
-installed built v6 rear axle(5.29 gears, welded diff, marlin breather kit, diff armor, steel line, new bearings, seals, and new drums and pads
-mounted 94 4runner rear bench
-center mounted shocks

and the list of stuff to install
-front axle (with 5.29, welded diff, hydro asst., upgraded brakes, armor and brace, hy steer, and ifs steering box
-install the new tranny and dual transfer cases
-drive lines
-build rear bumper with tire carrier
-build front bumper
-cage(i"m thinking exo cage but we'll see)
-fresh motor
-front seats
-storage in back with pull out drawer
-trim and tub wheel wells
-marlin 5" hyflex kit

I'm sure im forgetting stuff but i will keep everyone posted on my progress.
Hope everyone is doing good cant wait to wheel.

ok here is a few pics cause everyone likes picture. sorry they are crappy pictures. i took them with my phone and it was dark

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks great. I've done some of what your talking about already. I learned alot while doing them. I look forward to more from you. Thumbs up

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to much to update on the 4runner build. I have been super busy with work.(thank god). But on the brighter side I picked up an electric/hydro bender, new welded and my plasma should Be here next week. Oh yeah and I picked up a 2000 taco sas with a dyna 44 front and ford 9in in the rear locked with dual cases. I couldn't handle not being able to wheel I while I built my 4runner. So count me in on the next run(if I don't have to work of course)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. It needs a few things done but I've been working on it. Still pretty stoked on it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Now there you go. Thats sweet. Let us know how the build goes on the 4runner.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Bitchin Tacoma!!!! :xpimp::kewl:
where'd you get it?? :confused:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Next step on the 4runner is the 3link in the front. I'll keep everyone posted on that with pics

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Northern cali. The guy that built it did a pretty clean job

Hey Jesse......please try to use the "Quote" button when answering someone's question!! It makes it easier to see who you're actually answering without going to look at everyones posts to see who said what!!!
Just saying!!! :p:p

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 4" TG front leafs and hanger kit came in today. Hopefully I'll have time to mount it up this weekend

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
8 Participants
ExOtoy535
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing