TTORA Forum banner

14921 - 14940 of 14945 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Hey now... where's the A?

Ah yeah, the chinks are buying it; but another chink company is suing the first chink company; something about not having a fair shake in the auction bid something... I don't know the details.

Alls I know is it's damn sweet and I want to go back... but I can't ever and neither can anyone else. Goddamn global marketplace... :mad:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Killed for the time being; little red is in the shop and there's a few feet of drifts blocking his escape. I do have the magical 2wd T100 oil pan; need the pickup tube, dipstick n tube, guide and o-ring... all of which I have part numbers for. Now to get off my ass and get it ordered. :lmao:
I did paint the intake and valve covers though; that's progress, right?

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Making progress: removed the engnbldr head, intake, misc other bits from Nushagak last night and tonight. Looks like I may be able to pull the short block, trans and cases tonight as well.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice when parts come in, just got new steering components now to put the truck back together....lol.

14921 - 14940 of 14945 Posts
About this Discussion
14.9K Replies
149 Participants
wakkjobb
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing