·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
0 Posts
Got mine fixed too.....

8 friggin days in the bodyshop for a baseball size dent in the hood.

New hood, new grilles (2), new driving light trims, new BMW emblem, repainted the bumper and trim below the bumper. New side mirror also... I "suggested" to them that they polish the whole body, not just the hood and fenders. Looks sweet now. Drove it nice and hard today going to my parents house. Probably will put it up for sale soon...Im going to need a down payment for a new FJ.

And edit your friggin title....."...z3 if fixed". I think you meant "IS FIXED". F*cking nOOb. Wait, CAN you edit your title? You might need a MOD to do so FOR you...just let me know.......lol.

·
Registered
0 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
So now that your BMW is back Andy, FLAME ON GAY BOY!
Come out to California....bring that z3 of Mollys....and I will leave you in my dust......or you can bring YOUR dailly driver....if ya got one.

Hell, why don't you drive the tippy bitch out here too (or your runner) and then we can do the Rubicon...or Fordyce....once again you will be lucky to keep up with me, and even luckier to follow my lines.....and even luckier to not break anything....

Not only that, but I actually carry spare parts.......I don't know if I will ever break CTM's, but I do carry spare axles.....and hubs, and leafs......wonder what you all have for spares (besides Blingspares, thats a given)

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Angry Andy said:
Come out to California....bring that z3 of Mollys....and I will leave you in my dust......or you can bring YOUR dailly driver....if ya got one.
1996 Impala SS with a few mods - have fun outrunning 300+ HP "cop car".

Angry Andy said:
Hell, why don't you drive the tippy bitch out here too (or your runner) and then we can do the Rubicon...or Fordyce....once again you will be lucky to keep up with me, and even luckier to follow my lines.....and even luckier to not break anything....
That would require you to ACTUALLY wheel, not WEB wheel. :D

Angry Andy said:
Not only that, but I actually carry spare parts.......I don't know if I will ever break CTM's, but I do carry spare axles.....and hubs, and leafs......wonder what you all have for spares (besides Blingspares, thats a given)
As an Eagle Scout, I'm always prepared. Not that there's much to break - I'm going to learn to drive the f*^k out of the truck BEFORE modding the hell out of it.
http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=76478

Glad to inspire you back to anger Andy - you were not living up to your reputation there for a while, and I want you to set a good example for "the future of anger" :brofl:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
965 Posts
Guapotaco said:
nice,just glad your all cool,what was josh doing to you?must have been good,you should have known that was coming
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
Glad to inspire you back to anger Andy - you were not living up to your reputation there for a while, and I want you to set a good example for "the future of anger" :rofl:
Hmmm ... maybe I'm not such an inspiration after all ... been a week and no response from "Angry" Andy...

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Josh was just sitting there making bob cat faces. LMAO

ANDY WTF? Where is your piss and vinegar? Jeeze.
Like I have said to you before...SOME of us are actually BUILDING a rig. That means when we get home from an 8 or 10 hour day; there is not much light leftover to see what the fawk we are wrenching on....God forbid I check to see at what times YOU post during the day. Here in NorCal, it is mandatory to have a job.....unlike some of you CO people.

Main Entry: job
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): jobbed; job·bing
intransitive senses
1 : to do odd or occasional pieces of work for hire
2 : to carry on public business for private gain
3 : to carry on the business of a middleman or wholesaler
transitive senses
1 : to buy and sell (as stock) for profit : SPECULATE
2 : to hire or let by the job or for a period of service
3 : to get, deal with, or effect by jobbery
4 : to do or cause to be done by separate portions or lots : SUBCONTRACT
5 : to penalize or deprive unfairly

...And there is no need to piss and vinegar.....I know I am right. It kinda reminds me of arguing with my ex-wife....it just makes me more angry.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
That's all you got Andy? WEAK ASS SHIT $%^(^(*&@!.

My job is making sure the world is supplied with high quality steel so we can all wheel trucks without constantly breaking axles, hubs, cams, cranks, etc.

And I'm in OHIO not CO. Gets darker and colder earlier here than either NorCal or CO!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 32 Posts