TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My work here is done....

Can anyone remember when their engine compartment was that clean??

Leather...

Sunroof....

And the final step....

The first mod to add a few HP :xpimp:

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PuckerFactor said:
NO WAY!!!!! :)
So, will it be the sammi or taco on the con-carnage?
Will have to wait and see how much can be done to it before, but I think he would like to take the taco... maybe people will spot for him if he drives a toyota :D

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
Will have to wait and see how much can be done to it before, but I think he would like to take the taco... maybe people will spot for him if he drives a toyota :D
I cant wait to push his ass up soupbowl.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
And to think, I might get the chance to watch that thing get beat on good for the first time...

·
Registered
967 Posts
So clean, so pretty.....oh well. The Con should break it in sufficiently. :kewl:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wes said:
And to think, I might get the chance to watch that thing get beat on good for the first time...

MrSammi = Mr Granny.... gotta learn a whole new wheelbase...or actually having one!

Nic- I was thinking of ya when I first saw the ad LOL!! Cool thing is I don't have to take pics of it, because your truck's pic's are already on the screensaver at work (a little worse for the wear, though... :( )

Angry... thanks for the offer, but NO SOUP FOR ME!!

This truck is super clean...it's really too bad... but let the games begin!

I might put a drop bracket on it just to piss Wes off :eek: ...but first things first...bumpers/sliders..... AJ..

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
MrSammi said:
Nic- I was thinking of ya when I first saw the ad LOL!! Cool thing is I don't have to take pics of it, because your truck's pic's are already on the screensaver at work (a little worse for the wear, though... :( )
ahhhhhh... so I am infamous at your work too, and worse for the wear is one way to put it... lol! You'll have to let me know how you like the sunroof!? My roof has a dent in it, looks like the previous owner thought it might be clever to sit on it or something... so eventually I was thinking of getting one put it! :)

...oh and the running boards look extra special... lol! :kewl:

·
Registered
458 Posts
sexy.taco said:
...oh and the running boards look extra special... lol! :kewl:

no, no, no... not running boards.... "Temporary Sliders" that will be removed as soon as pictures and measurements are taken for the 'before'.. It also has extra special nearly worn out tires! (Sammi has that covered ;) )

Sunroof is quite a beast...aftermarket (Webasto?)... electric slide back, and also pops the rear up... after last night's drenching, I was at the dealership (NISSAN) when they opened this morning, and all was dry :crosses his fingers: I've wanted a moon/sunroof, and didn't know this truck had one.... bummer is that now I have to find some special place for the CB and Ham antennae...because there is NO ROOM in that roof! ...always something

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MrSammi said:
Mods: It has the Stock transmission & Steering Wheel
That should read:

Mods: It has a bumper sticker.

Lots of room on that roof for the antenna still, you have a DC.

The real question is where are you going to mount the GPS?

·
Registered
458 Posts
That should read:

Mods: It has a bumper sticker.

The real question is where are you going to mount the GPS?

Gps head unit/display...I'm not sure... I may not have a rearview mirror on this truck for long...

The antenna for the GPS is going to look silly no matter where I put it...must locate D-Cab camper shell before the Brain get's it for his truck...

I have a date with AJ on then 10th of March.... :saw: :welder:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
MrSammi said:
no, no, no... not running boards.... "Temporary Sliders" that will be removed as soon as pictures and measurements are taken for the 'before'.. It also has extra special nearly worn out tires! (Sammi has that covered ;) )

Sunroof is quite a beast...aftermarket (Webasto?)... electric slide back, and also pops the rear up... after last night's drenching, I was at the dealership (NISSAN) when they opened this morning, and all was dry :crosses his fingers: I've wanted a moon/sunroof, and didn't know this truck had one.... bummer is that now I have to find some special place for the CB and Ham antennae...because there is NO ROOM in that roof! ...always something
awesome... well good to see you finally got a Yota! But hell, I wouldn't of remembered you as well if you had been in a Toy in that hot tub on Hell's in 2005... just as I wouldn't of remember Mike if he hadn't been in Molly's rig on Escalator... lol! :)

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MrSammi said:
Gps head unit/display...I'm not sure... I may not have a rearview mirror on this truck for long...

The antenna for the GPS is going to look silly no matter where I put it...must locate D-Cab camper shell before the Brain get's it for his truck...

I have a date with AJ on then 10th of March.... :saw: :welder:
I think the GPS antenna will look fine, you will mount it directly instead of on a pole.

Gotta keep the rear view! There must be a way to do it!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
hmmmmmm now how to get this to fit in the toy hauler. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts