TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well not really. more like the cover of 4wd toy owners. our own tacozilla graced the cove of the latest issue. i was kinda bummed though not to see some kind of article in there about it. what's up with that? any way just wanted to say congrats to you Shannon. :cool:

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Yeah, I just saw the mag today for the first time. Nice little keepsake, maybe it will help me sell it! :D

They do give me a mention on page 3 in the Contents block. They also give Carlos a mention for taking the photo. I wasn't aware Carlos took that photo???

Yeah, I saw Marco too...wonder if he know he is in the mag???

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I DID? What photo are you talking about? Can one of you scan it and show the rest of us who let our subscriptions expire? :)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
OK, nevermind. I went to their website and saw it. I didn't TAKE that picture, cause that looks like Katemcy or some other place I haven't been. I did, however, SUBMIT the picture to them. That was one of the ones I submitted when they were starting off and asking for hi-res pics for the mag. So there, that clears THAT up :)

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Cmartinez95 said:
OK, nevermind. I went to their website and saw it. I didn't TAKE that picture, cause that looks like Katemcy or some other place I haven't been. I did, however, SUBMIT the picture to them. That was one of the ones I submitted when they were starting off and asking for hi-res pics for the mag. So there, that clears THAT up :)
Well they gave you credit for it! You are correct, it is Katemcy. I didn't think you took that photo though, I was thinking that Don Carlton took it.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Also, to those of you who have got to flip through the magazine...did y'all see the TTORA ad on page 59? :D

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Congrats man! that is an honor to get your truck printed on the cover of a magazine. If I were you, I would frame it and hand it in a game room or something. Nice convesation piece. Kudos to you!
I still haven't gotten my copy yet.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
onelastcast said:
Congrats man! that is an honor to get your truck printed on the cover of a magazine. If I were you, I would frame it and hand it in a game room or something. Nice convesation piece. Kudos to you!
I still haven't gotten my copy yet.
Swing by here if you need one, we got a couple of cases of them.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Cmartinez95 said:
I DID? What photo are you talking about? Can one of you scan it and show the rest of us who let our subscriptions expire? :)

Can some one scan it I let my subscription expire also. I did not know I was in it, What did I do wrong?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
Swing by here if you need one, we got a couple of cases of them.

I may stop by today to get a copy and to get the part I ordered from you.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Marcopolo said:
Can some one scan it I let my subscription expire also. I did not know I was in it, What did I do wrong?
There is a pic of your truck from the passenger side with water and mud up to the top of the front tire, and a caption that reads "The water was deeper than the driver of this 2005 Tacoma realized. Going in with stock tires was also a mistake."
I will try to scan it when I get home. Or get one from Shannon at Champions.
Also that is a nice ad on pg. 59 for TTORA
There is another members truck on pg.11 (silver Taco w/Revtech on the doors and tailgate) Anyone know who?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
my2coma said:
There is a pic of your truck from the passenger side with water and mud up to the top of the front tire, and a caption that reads "The water was deeper than the driver of this 2005 Tacoma realized. Going in with stock tires was also a mistake."
I will try to scan it when I get home. Or get one from Shannon at Champions.
Also that is a nice ad on pg. 59 for TTORA
There is another members truck on pg.11 (silver Taco w/Revtech on the doors and tailgate) Anyone know who?

Oh I remember that, haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts