TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on Ingram Rd yesterday and looked over the field that overlooked the Den and it is now FENCED in with signs! Looks like someone will be building there fairly soon. :(
Then driving down over the bridge, it looked like DOT place those large ass boulders back at some entry ways into the Den, but I did see some areas that were still "open" to allow a truck get back there.
Guess the Parks dept got fed-up of taking 30-min to go 20 yards! to issue tickets to wheelers.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Hey, at least I got to see it.

I missed out on Led Zepplin, but I made it to the DEN!

·
Old School
938 Posts
Hmmm...

Guess the Parks dept got fed-up of taking 30-min to go 20 yards! to issue tickets to wheelers.
Has that always been the case ? I haven't been there in a couple of years now. Didn't know you couldn't wheel there. Was lookin forward to heading out there when I fix my truck...

Oh, anyone know if wheeling Cibilo creek is legal ? Don't know if that falls under the new law for rivers. I drive by it 2 times a week and it looks like it might be fun. Got a hell of a hill climb right there off 35. Just curious. Always lookin for places to wheel locally even tho I don't get out much ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts