TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i didnt build it, buddy at work built it for his tacoma while we prototype the 95-04 bumpers and wanted to put his stock bumper back on so it is mine now :D it will do me great till i swap it for our 95.5-04 taco bumper..

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
all this time ive known you youve never had a bumper. Its about time

·
Registered
655 Posts
I Call Dibs When It's For Sale!!!!!!!

:D

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
hell I remember when we ripped Mitchs front bumper off at the creek, of course it was held on with zip ties anyways.

ha ha

Wish I could go to the creek to play, but I gotta help host the bbq and still gotta finish up rebuilding my 22re

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
looks good mitch but where are you going to put the winch? mmm, you can take off the radiator, you don't need it. make it air cooled like VW. LOl! JK

looks really good man! so when is the first concept of 01 to 04 bumpers from shockworks coming out? w or w/o winch?

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks good mitch but where are you going to put the winch? mmm, you can take off the radiator, you don't need it. make it air cooled like VW. LOl! JK

looks really good man! so when is the first concept of 01 to 04 bumpers from shockworks coming out? w or w/o winch?
umm we are gonna be releasing a 95.5-04 bumper not 01-04 and it comes standard with a winch capability.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
radiator has plenty of protection.. and I do not plan on running a winch with this bumper .. I will wait till our 95.5-04 tacoma bumper is avaliable and then consider a winch as those bumpers will come standard with winch capabilities.

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts