TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would start up this thread for FJ's, post up your before and after pictures.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Psssst.... there aren't any pictures there.... The before and after look the same, but the after is a little shorter with a line under it :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Psssst.... there aren't any pictures there.... The before and after look the same, but the after is a little shorter with a line under it :D
Its a start!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah that tree definetly messed up the background, good job getting rid of it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
very nice rig mir207 :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
the jesus is a cunt one? i doubt anyone changed it, he probably got tired of it.
thanks spokesperson! yeah, I got a few angry PMs from our good neighbors to the north... (fucking peace loving canadians) saying it offended them, figured I would jump on the peace train... thanks Cat Stevens!
Edit: this message was not meant to harm, threaten or offend anyone. if it does; fuck off. thank you and have a good day :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
the jesus is a cunt one? i doubt anyone changed it, he probably got tired of it.
jesus no esta una 'cunt' he loves you! forgot already.??? might just have to put it back up... ANGRY where is your FJ pics!?!?!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
FJAGGIE: did you cut that tree down in back ground? is that what your showing?
Hmm I don't know if you are being a jackass or not so let me go ahead and point it all out.

Things that have changed for the people that are ignorant about all things wheeling, maybe you didn't notice the Expedition One bumper, the Warn 9.5 XP winch, the 3" Toytec Lift, the custom sliders, The PIAA Lights, or the change from bridgestone piece of shit 31" tires to the 33" BFG AT's. That is just what is visible to the eye, I won't go into the A-trac hack and gay ass shift knob i put on the inside.

EDIT: I was offensive and lewd before, I edited it for everyone so the FJ section doesnt get the flame wars all the other sections get.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here's mine:

Before:
Really big picture.

After:
Really big cooler picture.

Hey mir, what is that on the roof rack? Jerry cans?
And I like the location of the Hi-Lift, I haven't seen that before.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nice destination M/Ts! They look good on the factory, blacked rims....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey mir, what is that on the roof rack? Jerry cans?
And I like the location of the Hi-Lift, I haven't seen that before.
You can maybe see it a bit better here (though, even better if I'd not taken it at night :dunno: )

Above the HiLift mount (Demello) is a shovel and axe mount (fourtreks) and then I have two jerry can holders lying flat. I have two Sceptor fuel cans that I can put up there (braced using two of the cross slats). I was a bit worried about fuel leaks, but I've now shake / bake tested the heck out of them and seem to be OK...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts