TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmmmmm. I want to but might have to work.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Might be able to make it..... gotta check my work schedule first...:(

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm game! :) I should be coming out with a sort of "2009 Schedule" which will have one day a month (alternating Saturday one month, Sunday the next) for off-roading trips. Of course, we can add/move dates as the months come along, if needed, but this would give everyone a better ability to plan for events a bit further out.

Hope to see ya' there! :)

Have a great week,
-Radar

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Got any room in your rig Jesse? :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I got room for 4 buddy.
Sweet! Well if I dont have to work and the wife's cool with it we may join you if thats ok. :kewl: I could use some off-road time, even if its not in my own rig.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Ok well if things go well then the other 3 are mine! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry gang, can't make it. I'll try for the next time. Gotta play music Sunday night and won't be able to fit both events at the same time.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'll be coming up with my girlfriend. I'm glad I read this post today, too... I totally forgot about getting a permit! (doh!) I'll get mine this afternoon, too.

See ya' there!
-Radar

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sorry guys can't make this one :( gotta work... have fun and take some
pictures....:)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks for a great trip, guys! It was a lot of fun, justified my having purchased sliders, and gave me a bit more reason to buy a new rear bumper! ;)

Thanks, again, and I hope to see ya' soon on another trip!

Have a great week,
-Radar

·
Hawaii's Damage Control
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for a great trip, guys! It was a lot of fun, justified my having purchased sliders, and gave me a bit more reason to buy a new rear bumper! ;)

Thanks, again, and I hope to see ya' soon on another trip!

Have a great week,
-Radar
Yea, that was a good trip. You showed once again that tacos are great off road. Maybe next trip I'll have put a diet on my beast and bigger tires.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I had a blast also! Thanks again Jesse for letting me and my little girl ride along! I so miss being involved in this passion of mine! And thanks to Wradar for confirming my decission to use the DC taco as my next build platform!!! I already new these things can get it stock but man! If you can do that well with your setup I cant wait for my project "Taco supreme!" I am thinking something like this...

Unfortunately this is only in the paper and brainstorming stages and I wont be able to start until my wife graduates nursing school and by then I will be getting read to go back to the mainland. Its too freakin expensive to try to build here anyway. :(

Anyways, heres the pics! Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/bosco53/PeacockFlats1252009#

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hey, Bryan, thanks for posting up those pics! Yeah, I may not have a lot of height or an SAS, but I can still get my truck dirty! And dented up... and scratched... :p Ha ha ha.

Good idea to wait until your wife is done with the nursing school thing, too. That way, you can tell her it's her turn to rake in the dough, and you can just spend it all on a truck. :D (Let me know how that works out...)

Have a great week!
-Radar

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Actually, surprisingly enough she already knows Im going to blow at least $10k right off the bat and she is cool with it. (as cool as she can be!) She understands (somehow) my passion for wheeling and the sacrifice I made selling my runner before we came here. Just one of the many, many reasons why I am so lucky and I love her so much! Plus she gets a new house (the garage is mine! :D ) new car, new wardrobe, new hair and whatever else when she graduates! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts