TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, one of my friends has a small self employed business and just became a dealer for a company that produces LED and HID lighting. Company is called Totron.

http://www.totron.com/

Yes, made out of china but products are top notch and made to be durable.

As far as LED light bars, the new SR series lights just came out. I think he can get a 10" for around $150 and up to a 40" for around $400. Can get them in flood, spot, or combo beams.

Anything else, let me know and I'll see if he gets them. He has to buy a certain amount of a product for him to get it. His prices on products are coming but let me know what you want and I can see if he knows.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get you an exact price tomorrow. I don't know for sure if it's a switchable feature or if they just combine the 2. I'll be sure to ask.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Thanks J.
HID or LED which throws more brighter light?
Life span on both?
Warranty? Replacement parts available?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LED is going to have more contained, crisp light where HID will have a lot of glare and wandering light. The LED have a spot and flood where HID have a flood and pencil beam. The pencil beam can shoot up to 500+ ft of visible light, I'm sure. Ask Anthony about his HID offroad lights. They're similar to what these guys sale. His we're 9" though.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Got Some Prices. The biggest downside of the deal is he can't just order one. He has to buy a whole package, which usually contains anywhere from 8 to 4 individual lights depending on size. I'm going to reach out to others and see what I can get started on this. He is dealing mainly in light bars, but if he can get enough interest in a certain product he'll order it. Here are the prices on the light bars.

DR (Dual Row) Series LED Bars (Spot, Flood, & Combo Patterns)

IP67 Rated (dirt, dust, & water resistant)

• 6" - $125 (2,160 lumens)
  • 12" - $225 (4,320 lumens)
  • 20" - $350 (7,200 lumens)
  • 30" - $450 (10,800 lumens)
  • 40" - $570 (14,400 lumens)
SR (Single Row) Series LED Bars with !!CREE LED's!! (Spot Pattern Only)

Waterproof, IP67 Rated, Electrically Protected against RFI/EMC interference, Versatile Mounting System (non-fixed mounting)

• 10" - $150 (2,400 lumens)
  • 20" - $275 (4,800 lumens)
  • 30" - $375 (7,200 lumens)
  • 40" - $525 (9,600 lumens)
12 month warranty on all items.

www.totron.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts